Guns Figure

Robert Ostrea raostrea at IX.NETCOM.COM
Thu Sep 21 11:18:16 MDT 1995

Darin writes:

>No Offense Robert, but this is why God gave us all a brain.  We should
be
>able to receive data and use our brain to determine if it is correct.
I had
>a psychology professor years ago that told us he wanted us all to have
>built in "crap detector", we all should.

I think you're thinking in too simplistic terms, Darin!  I can detect
the "crap" from the left, so can you and David.  The problem is, there
are too many people (moderates mainly) who can't tell the "crap" from
the truth.  Hell, Bill Clinton got elected, didn't he?  My concerns are
generally in public perception, which we all know can be very
inaccurate AND full of "crap."  This "crap" will eventually destroy the
U.S. Constitution unless some serious attention is devoted to the
issue....

Robert A. Ostrea, Jr.
North Hollywood, CA
RAOstrea at ix.netcom.com