Political Crap (was Guns Figure)

Laib, Steve A41 at MDBE.COM
Thu Sep 21 11:35:00 MDT 1995

     Sometimes we have a hard time telling truth from fiction.  After all, a
lot of Clintoon's stances in Ark. were more conservative in appearance.  He
was a state governor, and so advocated state's rights, of course, because it
was in his best interest at the time.
     In the campaign, the one thing which turned me off were his track
record as a philanderer, the influence of Mrs. Bill, and the Viet Nam era
activities.  All put together the didn't pass my "smell test".  In fact, he
smelled to me like a week old dead fish with no refrigeration.
     What I think went wrong last election was that too many people did not
get the truth told to them, ignored it, or went on looks, and press
coverage.

     That's why we need more information being sent out to more people.  A
well educated electorate votes more intelligently than a poorly educated
one.

Steve Laib
Atty. and Philosopher