Forbes

LEC4%Hin%GsSgo at GO01.COMP.PGE.COM LEC4%Hin%GsSgo at GO01.COMP.PGE.COM
Sun Sep 24 06:33:44 MDT 1995

        Just curious about what the rest of you think,but I just saw Malcom
Forbes on "Meet the Depressed" and was impressed with his message.I hope he
does well.If he is still in the race in March,I'll vote for him in the Ca
primary.I liked his pro growth.flat tax,gold standard message.I loved his
peek at his proposal on Social Security,but I'll reserve judgement until
it is fully released.
        A quick note on Colin Powell.Last night Clinton praised him as someone
who shares his beliefs.(yeah right. I'm still trying to cypher what Clintons
true beliefs are.)If that isn't a sign to proceed with caution before jumping
on the Powell bandwagon, I don't know what is.

                                     Larry Cunningham