Forbes

John B. Hammes mujbh at UXA.ECN.BGU.EDU
Sun Sep 24 21:03:41 MDT 1995

> it is fully released.
>         A quick note on Colin Powell.Last night Clinton praised him as someone
> who shares his beliefs.(yeah right. I'm still trying to cypher what Clintons
> true beliefs are.)If that isn't a sign to proceed with caution before jumping
> on the Powell bandwagon, I don't know what is.
>
>                                      Larry Cunningham

Larry:

        On Clinton's beliefs; what ever your's are they're bound to hit on
his at least "once in a hundred years". :)

        On Forbe's platform; liked his stand on taxes, not on gold standard.
Have'nt heard what his stand on SS is, but its got to be a better scenario
than the Democrats have been grinding out about the Medicare part of it this
week!

John B. Hammes
mujbh at uxa.ecn.bgu.edu