Forbes

Anthony Stapleton ASTAPLE at AOL.COM
Sun Sep 24 21:05:31 MDT 1995

This could be interesting.  I will say up front that I like Phil Gramm over
Dole.  The only republican with a consistent and profound message thus far
has been Alan Keyes.  I like Alan Keyes over Dole.  Keyes message is limited
to domestic, social issues.  Although the jury is still out, I think Forbes
has a clear message on foreign policy and has solid economic ideas.  Hmm,
Forbes & Keyes or Keyes & Forbes!  I know...dreamin' again.
Just a thought.

Tony

Mariners up by two games in the West.  My oh my!