Forbes

Laib, Steve A41 at MDBE.COM
Mon Sep 25 09:33:00 MDT 1995

 Larry Cunningham wrote:
>        Just curious about what the rest of you think, but I just saw
Malcom
>Forbes on "Meet the Depressed" and was impressed with his message.  I hope
he
>does well.  If he is still in the race in March, I'll vote for him in the
Ca
>primary.I liked his pro growth, flat tax, gold standard message.  I loved
his
>peek at his proposal on Social Security, but I'll reserve judgment until
>it is fully released.
Forbes approach is one which would serve the nation well.  I would
support his candidacy if he develops enough support to justify voting
for him.  At present I am supporting Gramm as the best opposition to
Dole.  I would rather it was Forbes of Morry Taylor.

Steve Laib
Atty. and Philosopher