Guns Figure

David Bell DBELL at SYSUBMC.BMC.COM
Tue Sep 26 07:36:35 MDT 1995

Darin,

You have a good point here. But then, Bill Clinton was elected because
of Ross Perot, IMHO. Perot appears to be headed down the street again.
By the by, even members of the GOP are for gun control. The Constitut-
ional Republic is not an agenda item for other than about 30% of the
GOPers. The rest give a rot or are willing to acquiesce in regard
to the Brady Bill, the AWB.

You are right Darin. The liberalization and NEWSPEAK of the modernists,
in the GOP are just as bad as the leftists. But that is the reason for
my pessimism about the future in general. And it is one good reason to
buy an AR/15 right now.

The question is, why is the NRA considered to be unreliable? Because
the political left, the newspapers, and other left-oriented groups
indicate that the NRA is radically right-wing. Which if it means
attempt to stop the abrogation of the rights recognized by the
Constitution as opposed to government powers and rights (and the BoR),
then it is right wing. And if this means that it is unacceptable as
a resource, then it is (That is what the press does isn't it?).
David