Guns Figure

Willaim Thurber - PhD Student thurber at FMGMT.MGMT.UTORONTO.CA
Tue Sep 26 16:14:34 MDT 1995

David--

No, but since I am off line for a few days (we are moving to a new
building) give it some thought.  Self protection has been raised, that
strikes me as somewhat circular, can you think of anything else?

--Will