Ted Kennedy!?@*#

Cindy Brewbaker 17872clb at MSU.EDU
Wed Sep 27 07:59:50 MDT 1995

I thought I'd heard just abt. everything until this a.m. on, of course,
Harry Smith & Co.  Just before turning off our local news, Harry announces
his morning program with the following:
"He's decidedly conservative in a liberal capitol; Ted Kennedy....."  (You
add your own inflections with Harry's "convincing" tone).

Ya gotta hand it to the Libs, they are creative.  Their sewage pit never
seems to fill up before they suck it out and spew it over the countryside.

Cindy B. (I tried to clean off all the spew before coming in to work)