There were ONLY 500 ......

Tue Apr 2 23:09:29 MST 1996

"THE COMMITTEE OF ONE"
"One must fight, if only to have fought according to one's conscience"
Fax/Phone: 205-883-6628                     April 2, 1996

                           There were ONLY 500 .....

     According to the pro-abortion folks arguing against concern for
the use of "partial birth" procedures, ONLY 500 babies had their
brains "sucked out" of their little heads last year.

     That's the "Adolph Eichman Rationalization" about his killing
Jews --- "There were ONLY ............."

      Little wonder that there is an increasing concern about the
erosion of our historical Judeo-Christian heritage so well defined
by Thomas Jefferson ".... We hold these Truths to be self-evident,
that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their
Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among them are LIFE
...."

Kenneth E. Wyman