Bob Dole is a fraud.

I AM WHO I AM EGR_MAB at HAL.LAMAR.EDU
Wed Apr 3 11:49:37 MST 1996

From:   SMTP%"LISTSERV at athena.csdco.com"  3-APR-1996 10:54:17.02
To:     EGR_MAB
CC:
Subj:   Rejected posting to RUSHTALK at ATHENA.CSDCO.COM

Date:         Wed, 3 Apr 1996 09:51:54 -0700
From: "L-Soft list server at ATHENA.CSDCO.COM (1.8b)"
              <LISTSERV at athena.csdco.com>
Subject:      Rejected posting to RUSHTALK at ATHENA.CSDCO.COM
To: Mark Bailey <EGR_MAB at HAL.LAMAR.EDU>

Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears to have
already  been  distributed to  the  RUSHTALK  list.  That  is, a  message  with
identical text  (but possibly with different  mail headers) has been  posted to
the list recently, either by you or by  someone else. If you have a good reason
to resend this message to the list (for instance because you have been notified
of a hardware failure with loss of  data), please alter the text of the message
in some way and  resend it to the list. Note that  altering the "Subject:" line
or adding blank  lines at the top  or bottom of the message  is not sufficient;
you should  instead add a  sentence or  two at the  top explaining why  you are
resending the  message, so that the  other subscribers understand why  they are
getting two copies of the same message.