Why I am Pro-Life

Mike Wangsmo wanger at FUBAR.CS.MONTANA.EDU
Tue Apr 16 07:49:53 MDT 1996

On Tue, 16 Apr 1996, Chuck Warman wrote:

> should have a choice.  There should always be choices.<<<
>
> Cool.   But how does the baby express his/her choice?

A point of technicality here, only a sentient being is capable of making
a choice, a fetus is not sentient (ie self-aware).

Mike Wangsmo, Graduate Student              wanger at fubar.cs.montana.edu
Dept. of M&IE, MSU                    http://www.cs.montana.edu/~wanger
Bozeman, MT  59717                                       (406) 586-0690
                    "May the Force be with you, always"