Ron Brown another Vincent Foster?

Darin H. Deem AptMaster at AOL.COM
Thu Apr 18 10:35:11 MDT 1996

I don't want to be the start of a conspiracy theory but I couldn't help but
notice the following.   Ron Brown has been under sometimes intense scrutiny
by prosecutors for his illegal activities.  Ron Brown is also a close friend
and ally of the President with knowledge into the President's dealings, ie
Whitewater etc.  Could it be that the prosecutors had Brown ready to turn
state's evidence?  Could it be that the President iced him like he did
Vincent Foster?

I don't know.

But if it is true it is sad that over 30 other people had to lose their lives
as well.  But you have to admit that "mechanical problems" is a much better
method that Fort Marcy Park (sp?).

Just a thought.  Sure would like to know what any of you think.

-Darin