backassward GOP strategy

Trey Triggs trey at SOUTHWIND.NET
Fri Apr 26 19:35:32 MDT 1996

I have to agree with you Helen.  I am seeing Mr. Newt on television much
more exposing the Democrats as they really are.  The wave will be coming in
-- with the timing just right for the November election!

>Though I've been depressed about the way things have been going for the GOP
>since late last year, I've perceived, recently, a light shining at the end
>of the tunnel.
>The tide does seem to be beginning to turn.  If this is planned strategy,
>then the GOP are some damn fine poker players and are, indeed, the party of
>ideas. ;-)  If this is indeed strategy, I'd bet you that it's Newt's.
>
>Helen

<cut>

Trey

America is too big, too diverse, and too free to be run by bureaucrats
sitting in office buildings in one city.
Newt Gingrich, To Renew America