Character -Reply -Reply

John Fearon jfearon at INTERGATE.NET
Sat Apr 27 07:50:54 MDT 1996

It doesn't matter what wewould have if it was left up to the local
level.  The feds just screw up the quality of life for all the country.
I am trying to talk my wife into going and looking at a remote area of
Canada, where the government is pretty lax and it wont bother me.  With
no feds, we in the South could live the way we desire.  Clinton messed
things up and made them worse than ever.  He is taking too much of my
money.  I don't have enough as it is and he is stretching me to the
bobne.  I hate all his moronic programs.  Maybe, one day, he will go to
another planet.