RUSHTALK Digest - 26 Apr 1996 to 27 Apr 1996

Paul A. Keating PKEATING at JCVAXA.JCU.EDU
Mon Apr 29 20:11:39 MDT 1996

>Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 13:44:46 -0500
>From: Willaim Thurber - PhD Student <thurber at FMGMT.MGMT.UTORONTO.CA>
>Subject: Re: RUSHTALK Digest - 26 Apr 1996 to 27 Apr 1996
>
>....and your knowledge of recent history is lacking.  CBS tried a TV show
>with Rush as teh host and it was a complete failure.  He did not/could not
>provide a response to the hostile audience reaction.

        Could you refresh our memories?  What was this show that proved
        to be a failure?  When did it air?  Was it scheduled for a season
        and if so, which?  Which time slot did it fill?  What was the
        show's name, format, etc?  Just curious.