Tribute to President Regan

William B. White WHITEWB at JCCW22.CC.SUNYJCC.EDU
Fri Feb 2 19:50:42 MST 1996

From:   NAME: Bill White
        FUNC: HUMANITIES
        TEL: 326/371                          <WHITE, BILL AT A1 AT JCCV03>
To:     IN%"rushtalk at athena.csdco.com"@MRGATE at JCCW22

        I want to express my thanks to Dean Fairbrother for posting the text of
Rep. Dana Robacher's January 31 speech "A Tribute to President Regan.

        I was mightily moved by the reminder of President Regan's deep humanity
and magnificent statesmanship.  Would that we had someone of his quality in the
presidency now.

        Thanks again.