FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Mon Feb 5 12:26:16 MST 1996

"THE COMMITTEE OF ONE"
"One must fight, if only to have fought according to one's conscience"
  February 5, 1996                             Volume 2, Iss. 4

                     FOOD FOR THOUGHT

RED ROSES - YES and NO.... just before Travel Office personnel were
fired, they received red roses with note of thanks for past service.
Within hours, they were asked to return roses.

DESPERATE TIMES REQUIRE DESPERATE ACTIONS .... Dole ad tells
New Hampshire voters that Forbes' Flat Tax will cost them $2 thousand
each.   Dole knows its a false claim(read: lie) but like Clinton will
repeat it hoping that repeated often enough, it will become fact.

HALF $MILLION WEB ....A study of the family tree of the spider
received a half $million grant from Uncle Sam (that's us) to
continue in its search for whatever its searching for.  Someone's
kidding, right?

CRIME IN A NUTSHELL .... Ben Wattenberg said it all -- "A Thug in
Prison Cannot Shoot Your Sister."

NO WONDER BILL HAS SUCH "EASY PICKINS" .... Mrs. Gore claims that
there are 45 million Americans with mental health problems.

THE "NINE WISE MEN" GOT IT WRONG .... Remember when the Supreme Court
ruled in favor of the use of the RICO anti-gangster law against
anti-abortionists?   The abortionists continue to prove that the
Justices "got the wrong gangsters."

A WOMAN PRESIDENT ... .A recent poll found that 25% of those polled
would like to see a Woman President in their lifetime.  What do
they think we have now?  In fact, for the first time in our history,
we have one without having voted for her.

Kenneth E. Wyman