Foster backs Buchanan

JOHN EMERY emery at MARION.ULTRANET.COM
Mon Feb 5 13:24:15 MST 1996

For Immediate Release:
January 2, 1996
From: M. J. Foster, Jr., Governor Louisiana

Governor Mike Foster Statement on Louisiana Republican Caucus

"Next Tuesday, I like many Republicans in Louisiana, will vote in
the Louisiana Republican Caucus to decide the Republican nominee. I
will cast my vote for Pat Buchanan.

I appreciate the attention that Pat Buchanan has paid to the
Republican voters of Louisiana. While his opponents are good people,
I find that I agree with Pat Buchanan more, particularly on his
willingness to speak out to change the federal court system by
stopping the lifetime appointments of federal judges as well as his
staunch support of pro-life and the Second Amendment."
JOHN EMERY
64 BROCKTON AVE
SCITUATE MA 02066
617/545/1680