Racism and Affirmative Actiony -Reply

Dennis Putnam putnamd at ATLODBS1.HAYES.COM
Tue Feb 6 06:52:18 MST 1996

> William Thurber & Dennis Putnam
>
>     Success is an interactive process which necessarily involves both
> self and the established power structure.
>
>     My various employment interviews over the years suggest that
> employers often look for things that are not necessarily mentioned in
> their ads.  This is reality.  There is a big gap between lip service
> to "fairness' and the oractice of it.

Which has nothing to do with race but rather intangable issues that cannot
be easily described in a job discription. Such as personality, presence,
even appearance, etc.

---
Dennis Putnam, Manager
Technical Planning and Services
Hayes Microcomputer Products, Inc.

Hayes or its management.

"Our Founding Fathers did not create our civil liberties ... They safegarded
them." Tanya Mataksa, NRA-ILA Executive Director.