Welfare: Why it doesn't reduce crime

Wayne D. Martin WMAR at MUSIC.STLAWU.EDU
Wed Feb 7 05:59:50 MST 1996

The mixture of welfare and feminazi victim propaganda is
destroying this country. The politicians use this propaganda
to try to justify their draconian legislation that allows
the welfare state to pry children from their fathers then
gain unlimited access to the fathers wallet. Welfare as
the politicians see it, can be payed for by the fathers of
this country because they have no voice and no representation.
 Welfare could be culled at an incredible rate tomorrow
by giving the children back to their fathers.

 I will not be a slave to any bloodsucking feminazi or government.
           Wayne