Buchanan & Others -Reply

P. Jefferson Quinton jquinton at CS1.PRESBY.EDU
Sun Feb 11 00:35:20 MST 1996

On Fri, 9 Feb 1996, Richard Swerdlin wrote:

> RO:
>
>     I seriously doubt whether Colin Powell would consider running for
> VP, considering his personality.
>
>     Interestingly, I just saw a TV comment of his to the effect that
> the Republicans are not shwoing sufficient attention to minority
> concerns.  Actually, there is nothing new about this lower level of
> concern, considering 20th century events.

RS:
        Please stop being so vague and generalizing in your posts.
Please include the post you are responding to, partially at least, if it
is necessary to do this.
        By the above are you saying you think Republicans are racist?

Jeff

P. Jefferson Quinton            Recruit, Palmetto Light Artillery
P.O. Box 932                    1st Vice Chairman, Laurens County GOP
Laurens, SC 29360               State Committeeman, CRCSC
<jquinton at cs1.presby.edu>       Editor, B/G Samuel McGowan Camp #40, SCV