Buchanan

I AM WHO I AM EGR_MAB at HAL.LAMAR.EDU
Sat Feb 17 13:46:09 MST 1996

James, it seems to me that you are the only one who feels that way about
Pat Buchanan.  I have not seen any other postings to what you say by anyone
else.  So maybe it is you who is Mr. Ignorant.  Why don't you wake and
push for good conservative values, like Pat Buchanan.  Also it is not his
fault that memebers of the K.K.K. support him, they have to like somebody, it
does not make him a racist.  I mean the N.A.A.C.P. support Clinton yet no one
speaks of that as a hindrance, considering the N.A.A.C.P. is the black version
of the K.K.K..  Mr. Buchanan is the only candidate who can save America from
the decline that is rapidly happening.

Mark Bailey
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity,
religion and morality are indespensable supports.  It is impossible to rightly
govern the world without God and the Bible."
                                        George Washington