Buchanan!??!!?

I AM WHO I AM EGR_MAB at HAL.LAMAR.EDU
Sat Feb 17 14:04:00 MST 1996

>                Pat Buchanan "says what he means and means what he says", by
>his own admission. I don't doubt that for a minute.  And because I don't
>doubt that truth is precisely why I am opposed to the idea of Pat Buchanan
>stepping into the office of President.
        You know what this sound like to me, is that he wants a liar in the
White House, compared to someone who campaigns and says this is what I'm
going to do, and then actually do it.  Are you trying to tell us that we
should lie our way into the presidency and then do what ever we want.  Fine,
then your not the type of person Pat Buchanan wants voting for him.  You need
to go vote for people like the Clintons, Bob Dole, Lamar Alexander, etc.

>James Moore

Mark Bailey
"Society in every state is a blessing, but government, even in its best stage,
is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one."
                                        Thomas Paine -Common Sense, 1776