Go Pat Go

I AM WHO I AM EGR_MAB at HAL.LAMAR.EDU
Sat Feb 17 14:14:18 MST 1996

   Crossover Network The Pat Buchanan Page

                             THE PAT BUCHANAN PAGE

                            HIS VIEWS ON KEY ISSUES

[INLINE] Abortion

     * Pro-Life...Favors reversing 1973 Supreme Court decision Roe V.
       Wade
     * Supports keeping the pro-life plank in the Republican Party
       platform
     * Says he'll "get the U.S. government out of the abortion racket."
     * Would hold hearings on the medical view of when life begins
     * Would hold hearings on post-abortion health consequences women
       face
>Nothing wrong with that

[INLINE] Taxes and Government Spending

     * Opposes tax increases
     * Favors balanced budget amendment to Constitution
     * Favors ending all foreign aid
>Oh no I see the Devil at work here

[INLINE] Illegal Immigration

     * Proposes a complete block of the Mexican border to end illegal
       immigration
>The tyrant, we should welcome these people with open arms to suck us dry

[INLINE] Schools

     * Would shut down the Department of Education and return authority
       to the states and the people
>State's Rights No, Oh, I forgot abouth the 10th amendment

[INLINE] Affirmative Action

     * Proposes an end to all affirmative action and race-based programs
>If this is discrimination I don't know what is how dare he end reverse
>discrimination

[INLINE] Free Trade

     * Opposes NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement)
     * Opposes GATT (World Trade Agreement)
>We should help the World before we help ourselves, here's the Devil's Hand

[INLINE] Miscellaneous

     * Supports term limits for all federal judges
>Don't do that we need people who can do what ever they want on our judicial
>benches

     * Supports reconfirmation of supreme court justices every 8 years
>There he goes again, he must be the anti-Christ

     * Would increase defense spending significantly
>He has no right to protect our country

                             CAMPAIGN INFORMATION

  GENERAL INFO: 1-800 GO-PAT-GO

   Or write:
   Pat Buchanan For President
   6862 Elm St.
   Suite 210
   McLean, VA 22101

Mark Bailey
"Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants."
                                        William Penn