Isreal Disarm

I AM WHO I AM EGR_MAB at HAL.LAMAR.EDU
Tue Feb 20 13:05:08 MST 1996

From:   SMTP%"jinks at u.washington.edu" 20-FEB-1996 11:42:39.73
To:     EGR_MAB
CC:
Subj:   Israel Confiscates Firearms

Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 09:02:28 -0800 (PST)
From: Virginia McMillan <jinks at u.washington.edu>
To: Virginia McMillan <jinks at u.washington.edu>
Subject: Israel Confiscates Firearms

C O N S E R V A T I V E   C O N S E N S U S (tm)
 Events * Analysis * Forecasts * Commentary * Readers' Opinions
N E W S   F L A S H   :::              World, National, Regional
                                                   Editor's Desk

Copyright 1996 by Conservative Consensus, ISSN 1074-245X.

QUOTATION AND REDISTRIBUTION are permitted, for private,
non-commercial use, provided nothing is changed and
our headers and trailers remain intact. V2X12

I S R A E L   C O N F I S C A T E S   F I R E A R M S

ISRAELI DEFENSE FORCES have ordered the security officer of the
               community of Yitzhar (Shomron - Shomron Regional
               Council) to collect all guns that are in the
               possession of persons that have not served in the
               IDF.  This affects mostly students and new
               immigrants. The settlers stated that this places
               them in danger because they are now required to
               travel unarmed. [Source: Shomron News Service]
_________________________

ANALYSIS & COMMENTARY: It is both sad and disturbing to see what
is happening to individual liberties in Israel, as pressure for a
"peace plan" at any cost mounts. We think it is important for
subscribers to understand fully the price that is being paid in
Israel for the peace plan. At some point the question must be
asked: if the plan is such a good deal for Israel, then why is it
so hard to convince her citizens?

MANY THOUGHTFUL PEOPLE believe the peace plan is a prescription
for disaster in the Mideast. It forces Israel to give up its
buffer territories, an action which makes Israel less defensible.
We are now hearing speculation that Jerusalem itself will be
given up to some form of international control.

AS ISRAEL DIVESTS itself of the buffer territories surrounding
it, we almost guarantee that the next skirmish in the Mideast
will resort to nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons as a
first strike. There simply will be no time for an incorrect
response. This encourages Israel's enemies to resort to the same,
first.
========================
GET THE FULL STORY: Over 100 news events that have been spiked,
suppressed, or ignored by the government-sourced mainline media!
Send $39.95 for 12 monthly issues plus Special Reports to:
Conservative Consensus, P.O. Box 17912, Seattle WA 98107-1912.

THE EDITORS are heard live nationally on the Eagle Radio Network.
Satellite receivers can pick us up every Saturday 11-noon PST on
G2 or G6, transponder 14, subaudio 1.57. Ask your local station's
program manager to carry Conservative Consensus Live. Have your
station contact the Eagle Radio Network at 802-485-4170.

* ADVERTISING SUPPLEMENT * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
*
* CURIOUS ABOUT the New World Order's plans for your National
* Parks? Will the UN really get 20 percent of an American state
* and part of Canada to form North Cascades International Park?
*
*                   UNDER THE TOWER OF BABEL
*                              by
*                        Dean Isaacson
*
* A new, 149-page book by Dean Isaacson, will explain who and
* what is driving the globalists in their quest for one-world-
* parks. Learn how we'll all be the poorer if they succeed!
* Names, agencies, documents; footnoted and indexed. Offered
* for $9 postpaid through Conservative Consensus. Send check or
* money-order with delivery address to:
* Conservative Consensus, P.O. Box 17912, Seattle WA 98107-1912