Bryant Gumbel

Dan Bobke BOBKE at OHM.COM
Thu Feb 22 14:54:00 MST 1996

From:   NAME: Dan Bobke
        TEL: 714-263-9124 x424
        ADDR: Irvine <BOBKE at AM@CORP>
To:     NAME: RUSHTALK <smtp%"rushtalk at athena.csdco.com"@mrgate>

What should we expect from Comrade Gumbel?  It has never been a secret that he
is a leftist, and he has often put his foot in his mouth (remember the Willard
Scott episode?).

What I can't stand is that these news organizations proclaim to be unbiased
presenters of the news, but it is common practice to flavor their "reporting"
with commentary.  If they were honest about the slant of their reports, I could
then respect the profession.  Unfortunately, they rarely tell the truth and the
American public is fooled by it.

I say let the letters rip to NBC!

Dan Bobke