Buchanan!??!!?

I AM WHO I AM EGR_MAB at HAL.LAMAR.EDU
Thu Feb 22 17:32:10 MST 1996

On Wed. Feb, 21, 1996 Steve Laib Wrote:
>Pat knows what's wrong, but not what to do about it.
I disagree with you Steve.  Pat does know what is wrong, but he also has the
correct answers for solving those problems.  For example, how are you going
to stop illegal immigration, but thru sealing the borders and if necessary
dispatch the armed forces to protect our borders from an invasion.
>Pat Buchanan is a combination of the Ross Perot vote and the Christian
>Coalition.  Regardless of what anyone may think of these voter blocks, They
>are not going to carry the day into the White House.
Steve first you have to focus on the primaries.  Looking at the statistics
Pat will easily get roughly 25 to 30 percent of the vote in each state.  Also
there are 4 other major contenders taking up the other 70 to 75 percent.
That means the other candidates will get roughly 19% give or take considering
the state.  Therefore Pat will win the nomination.  Now we can concentrate on
the White House.  Now didn't Clinton only get about 45% of the popular vote
last time, and about 10% of those won't vote for him again.  Also do you
really think that those people who voted for Bush and Perot last time will
vote for Clinton.  So that gives Pat approximately 65% of the vote, catapulting
him to the White House.

Mark Bailey
"Any twenty year old who isn't a liberal doesn't have a heart, any forty year
old who isn't a conservative doesn't have a brain."
                                        Sir Winston Churchill