Gumbel on Pat - You ain't seen nothin' yet -Reply

Laib, Steve A41 at MDBESF.MDBE.COM
Mon Feb 26 12:07:00 MST 1996

Robert G. Becnel wrote:
>Maybe Pat should refer to Bryant in the future a Bryant "Gumby" Gumbel.

Wait a minute Robert.
     Firstly, Gumby is a nice guy, is kind to people and never calls them
names.  I think your idea would be inapposite, and would be a potentially
insulting to Gumby, who I've known for years.  I am sure he is a
conservative
republican.  After all, his arch enemies are the blockheads.  Most liberals
I know qualify as blockheads.

     Please leave Gumby out of it.
If you've got a heart then Gumby's a part of you.

Steve Laib
Atty. and Philosopher