Steve Forbes and Jack Kennedy

Dean Fairbrother dean.fairbrother at HBFULLER.COM
Thu Feb 29 09:19:29 MST 1996

>    I do not know if I can support him [Forbes] at this date, but I'm
>suspicious of his opposition's understanding of our capitalistic economic
>system if his wealth is a deplorable measure of his ideas and ergo, to be held
>against him.

>Kenneth E. Wyman

Yes, anyone who has delusions of "yachts" parked in some imaginary "basin"
located in or around the University of Chicago, captained by Nobelist "boys"
the likes of Milton Freidman, Gary Becker, and Merton Miller, should be
regarded with extreme caution.

Figure it out. ;^)

Dean Fairbrother