A Glorious Silence

Laib, Steve A41 at MDBESF.MDBE.COM
Thu Feb 29 12:15:00 MST 1996

Paul A. Keating posted a bunch of funny stuff

>        Wonder if these similarities mean something?  Hey, there may be a
>        conspiracy here after all!  Is that a helicopter I hear?

>        ;-D

Paul, If you had been on Repub-L about a year ago you would know all
about the black helicopters piloted one Frank Fleischmann from Area 51
during the Kennedy and Garfield assassinations, as well as at the
OK city bombing and a bunch of other historic events, many before he
was born.  Frank obviously must have bee present on board the Eldridge and
learned the secret of time travel.  :-)

Steve Laib
Atty. and Philosopher