S.C. Debate

James A. Moore jmoore at DIRECT.CA
Thu Feb 29 21:14:00 MST 1996

I know that Dole, Alexander, Forbes and Buchanan are the "front runners";
but why weren't Dornan, Lugar and Keyes at todays S.C. debate?  I was
looking forward to hearing Dornan and Keys' speeches.  Have they dropped
out, or is the media conceding their campaign deaths?

James A. Moore

"We have an increasingly ignorant culture.  We now have a society that, both
in is
common language and in its schools, is almost incapable of bridging the gap
between knowledge and emotion."

                   -Newt Gingrich on daytime TV Talkshows