Multiculturalism: Gotta Love it

Trey Triggs trey at SOUTHWIND.NET
Mon Jul 1 16:08:02 MDT 1996

I think people should learn all the can about multiculturalism, however, a
line should be drawn.  I don't know when he said it, but on the news this
afternoon it was quoting Morgan Freeman as saying he is not an
African-American, he is an American and wants to be called as such.

I do, however, enjoy learning of the other cultures and enjoy our local
Spanish Celebrations and German Societies elsewhere.

Trey

Freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know.

A moment of silence for the service members killed, injured, or serving on
active or reserve status.