Independence Day

Trey Triggs trey at SOUTHWIND.NET
Thu Jul 4 06:35:48 MDT 1996

I want to wish all a happy and safe Independence Day.  Remember during our
time of celebration, that this would not have been possible if not for the
brave fore-fathers, soldiers, and citizens sticking together to push the
Lion out of North America.  And, of course, we will continue to thrive with
our freedoms when we continue to stick together.

I look forward to some great reading when I return Sunday/Monday time frame.

Don't Tread on Me!

Trey

Freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know.

A moment of silence for the service members killed, injured, or serving on
active or reserve status.