Silliness

JB nunes at SISNA.COM
Thu Jul 4 09:43:58 MDT 1996

At 01:43 PM 6/20/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I sure hope this is a joke, because if  it isn't, be assured, that the
>emphasys on  political correctness is really a total crock.
>
>On Thu, 20 Jun 1996, Trey Triggs wrote:
>
>> >From:   NAME: Dan Bobke
>> >        ADDR: Irvine, CA <BOBKE at AM@CORP>
>> >To:     NAME: RUSHTALK <smtp%"rushtalk at athena.csdco.com"@mrgate>
>> >
>> Have been away for a couple of weeks. The arrogance of some of the 250
million
United States citizens to think they can claim the title "Americans" solely
for them
selves is hard to believe. Look at the world map again and note that the Western
Hemisphere is broken down into North America, Central America and South America.
How do you expect to legally monopolize the term American when you are greatly
outnumbered by the other Americans call themselves Hispanic Americans, etc. You
might like to also visit the Western Hemisphere and note the use of White
and Gringos
as your title.  JB