Multiculturalism: Gotta Love it

JB nunes at SISNA.COM
Thu Jul 4 19:48:43 MDT 1996

At 05:08 PM 7/1/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I think people should learn all the can about multiculturalism, however, a
>line should be drawn.  I don't know when he said it, but on the news this
>afternoon it was quoting Morgan Freeman as saying he is not an
>African-American, he is an American and wants to be called as such.
>
>I do, however, enjoy learning of the other cultures and enjoy our local
>Spanish Celebrations and German Societies elsewhere.
>

>_____________________________
>Trey
>
>Freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know.
>
>A moment of silence for the service members killed, injured, or serving on
>active or reserve status.

Don't forget that many of the people born in the Western Hemisphere kind
of resent having 250 million people monopolize the title "Americans". In fact
they call us Gringos and worse, US legal "White, not of Hispanic origins".
Most, prefer their US legal African American, Asian American, Hispanic
American and so forth for their entitlements even though only African Americans
have a claim on civil rights privileges brought about at the end of the
civil war.  JB