Tax Question

Dennis Putnam putnamd at ATLODBS1.HAYES.COM
Sat Jul 6 12:41:50 MDT 1996

> Dennis, here's the figures I have (For 1994)
>
> top 1% paid 26% while making 13% of the pre-tax income
> top 10% paid 58%
> top 20% paid 73%
>
> Bottom 40% paid less than 1%
> Bottom 60% paid only 10%
>
> source: Columnist James K. Glassman, "The rich already pay plenty", Wasington
> Post, 7/11/95

I guess I was way off, so much for my memory. Thanks. In any case the column
title says it all.

---
Dennis Putnam, Manager
Technical Planning and Services
Hayes Microcomputer Products, Inc.

Hayes or its management.

"Our Founding Fathers did not create our civil liberties ... They safegarded
them." Tanya Mataksa, NRA-ILA Executive Director.