"Who, me?"

JB nunes at SISNA.COM
Mon Jul 8 17:03:37 MDT 1996

At 03:25 PM 7/8/96 -0700, you wrote:
>"THE COMMITTEE OF ONE"
>"One must fight, if only to have fought according to one's conscience"
>Fax/Phone: 205-883-6628               July 8, 1996
>
>                            Who, Me?
>
>     As questions are asked at the White House about the use
>of FBI files, the stock answer is, "Who, me?"  This refusal to
>take responsibility for his/her actions has become the modus
>operandi for all Clinton staff members.

Our greatest hope is to blast him with a felony and that would
automatically take him out.
This item should make anyone cuss. Paul Harvey just reported that
Clinton is spending millions $ of your money setting up info areas to
help millions of immigrants to sign in as Demos after they cross the
border. It's surprising to me that he hasn't set up lemonade stands
on the other side with his buddy Salinas. Just listened to one of
Perot's chiefs Werney, on C-Span he is a Demo that worked
for the Clinton Demos. It looks to me like Perot is helping Clinton
to win.  JB