News Article

JOHN EMERY emery at MARION.ULTRANET.COM
Tue Jul 9 17:30:05 MDT 1996

>The following article was excerpted from
>Hometown USA [http://www.gototown.com/foster.htm] ...
>

>The Murder of Vince Foster
>A Look Inside the Foster Coverup
>
>by Alan Sedgwick
>

>To persist with the suicide theory and believe the
>(Clinton) administration, one has to accept a
>number of coincidences, writes Michael Kellett in his
>investigative thriller, The Murder of
>Vince Foster [go to BookRoom]. He continues:
>To believe that Clinton and Hillary did not have
>Foster murdered means accepting so many extremely
>unlikely happenings that it means
>accepting the impossible.
>
>Exactly, which coicidences are Kellett referring to?
>
>It starts with a missing briefcase. Sergeant Gonzalez
>and Todd Hall, two of the earliest to arrive at
>the scene, both reported seeing a briefcase, looking like
>Foster's, in Foster's car. The list of items
>found in the car, however, did not include his briefcase.
>Major Robert Hines, the supervisor of the
>Park Police investigation, who was not at the scene himself,
>concluded that both had been ... uhhh
>... mistaken.
>
>Next, a Secret Service report that places Foster and the gun
>in his car, instead of in the bushes in
>the park. Larry Nichols uncovered an official report circulated
>to several members of the Secret
>Service on the evening of the murder. It reads: "On 7/20/93,
>at 2130 hrs., Lt. Woltz, USSS/UD -
>WHB, contacted the ID/DD and advised that at 2030 hrs., this
>date, he was contacted by Lt.
>Gavin, US Park Police, who provided the following information:
>'On the evening of 7/20/93,
>unknown time, US Park Police discovered the body of Vince Foster
>in his car. The car was parked in the Ft. Marcy area of VA
>near the GW Parkway. Mr. Foster apparently died of a
>self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. A .38 cal. revolver
>was found in the car.'" A Clintonoid would be able to easily
>dismiss it as just some sort of clerical error if it weren't
>so logically
>cohesive, writes Kellett. If the name of the victim was misspelled
>or the name of the park was
>wrong, or any single item was in error, one could call it a mistake.
>Nichols hypothesizes that the
>report reflects an earlier plan and that the site was changed.
>(The closeness in terms of proximity to
>the actual place of discovery certainly supports this.) The real
>mistake was that the original plan
>was somehow typed and transmitted.
>

>The bumbling continues. The bullet was not found. Despite a
>16-person search using metal detectors that yielded 12 modern-day
>bullets and a number of others from Civil War days, no bullet from
>the .38 caliber revolver was found. The report explains that because
>no information was available on the precise angle of Foster's head
>when the gun was fired, it was impossible to determine where the
>bullet landed.

> [...]
JOHN EMERY
64 Brockton Ave
Scituate Ma 02066
617 545 1680

"When all government domestic and foreign,in little as in great things,shall
be drawn to Washington as the center of all power,it will render powerless
the checks of one government on another,and will become as venal as the
government from which we seperated."
Thomas Jefferson 1821