Multiculturalism . . .

William B. White WHITEWB at JCCW22.CC.SUNYJCC.EDU
Wed Jul 10 10:01:47 MDT 1996

From:   NAME: Bill White
        FUNC: HUMANITIES
        TEL: 326/371                          <WHITE, BILL AT A1 AT JCCV03>
To:     IN%"rushtalk at athena.csdco.com"@MRGATE at JCCW22

Will,

        You have promoted the Festival to me.  I hope someday to attend.

        Meanwhile keep an eye out for connections between leftist political
agenda and the "multicultural" or "diversity" movement that has become so
insistently prominent during the past decade in the US.  OTOH, if you think
such connections are benign or even beneficial, then the extra gratification is
yours to enjoy.

        If I see some perils where you see only pearls, one of us needs a new
prescription.

Sincerely,

Bill White