Clinton and His Gestapo

Trey Triggs trey at SOUTHWIND.NET
Tue Jul 16 20:09:47 MDT 1996

>All:
>
>What was the deal with Clinton ordering the arrest of a protester?  I heard
>something about it but I've not seen it in the papers or the limited tv I
watch.

>BTW  I have rejoined the list from my home isp, removing any .GOV issues I
>or SFWMD might have had.  I will be on vacation in North Carolina for the
>next couple of weeks, but I plan to try my isp's 1-800 on the laptop.
>

>Sam Teel

Somebody by the name of Mendosa for saying he sucked or something like that.
I'm trying to locate an article, if anyone knows of a location let me know.

Trey

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.  And...moderation in the
pursuit of justice is no virtue."

Barry Goldwater, Acceptance speech at the Republican Convention, 1964.
Daily quotes can be found at http://www.townhall.com