Clinton and His Gestapo

Dean Fairbrother dean.fairbrother at HBFULLER.COM
Wed Jul 17 08:49:37 MDT 1996

>>and reportedly suggested that he should have been blown up rather than the
>>soldiers.                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[snip]

>>I understand that most of the exchange between the woman and Clinton was caught
>>on newstape.  The main question is, what did the woman really say?  She is
>>accused of making threats against the POTUS.  Is it a threat to tell the POTUS
>>that he sucks?

>No, not usually. But as far as I remember, threatening to blow up Presidents
>(Republican or Democrat) is an offense. Maybe I just read that wrong. :)

Of course it is - don't be a pain.

See the word 'reportedly'.  The woman denies that she expressed the above
underlined sentiment.  We'll see - I tend to believe her, sight unseen, over
Bill Clinton.  Maybe the tape will tell.

Dean Fairbrother