Gagging Gary Aldrich - Why?

JB nunes at SISNA.COM
Thu Jul 18 12:40:17 MDT 1996

At 06:40 AM 7/17/96 -0700, you wrote:
>"THE COMMITTEE OF ONE"
>"One must fight, if only to have fought according to one's conscience"
>Fax/Phone: 205-883-6628                 July 17, 1996
>
>                     Gagging Gary Aldrich - Why?
>
>        If Garry Aldrich is lying about the malfeasance of the
>Clinton White House staff, why are members of the Demagogic
>Party trying to stop him from testifying before the Clinger House
>Committee?  He'll be under oath and if caught lying can be
>prosecuted for perjury.
>
>        It would appear that  they and their  "Prevaricator
>in Chief" are afraid of his testimony enlightening the public as to
>the atrocious conduct of the staff.  They just now admitted that 21
>staff members had a "drug problem." (Remember how they and
>the FOB in the media "crucified" Newt for asserting that fact last
>year? )  That head count is probably as accurate as the original
>number of 400 FBI files they claimed in their possession.
>
>        People with "drug problems," people without proper
>access credentials, people violating personal files of American
>citizens, etc. etc., roamed the Clinton run White House.  Meanwhile
>the Demagogic Party is working hard to hide that conduct as a matter
>of  political survival.
>
>Kenneth E. Wyman

Mc Curry says he smoked pot and everybody did during the 70s.
Yuck, I didn't use anykind of drugs during the 70s, before and after.
And guess what, I taught thousands of college students from 1940
to 1975 and never...i.e....never, had occasion to find that any of my
engineering students were envolved with drugs. The college was
Pasadena City College (CA) with about 25,000 students. What
Clinton is saying is a bunch of "bull" as he says. JB