New Web Site

JB nunes at SISNA.COM
Mon Jul 22 12:17:38 MDT 1996

At 06:07 PM 7/21/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Re-Elect Thurmond
>http://www.scbell.com/strom96
>
>P. Jefferson Quinton
>Laurens, South Carolina
>jquinton at cs1.presby.edu
>http://cs1.presby.edu/~jquinton
>"Clinton, the man who smoked but didn't inhale, lives and breathes yes
>and no.  He talks right and governs (when he can) left.  He talks tough and
>governs soft.  He is, in short, the perfect president for our time.  And if
>he cuts a few ethical corners too, so what?" --Charles Krauthammer (7/5/96)

"Clinton: Confidential" by Carpozi:  "The New York Times' Jeff Gerth
identified the
role Clinton played in eviscerating a once meaningful Arkansas ethics code::
"Gov. Clinton's revised version of the house bill retained the disclosure
requirements for legislators, but deleted it for the GOVERNOR, other elected
officials and the appointed officials (by him) in state agencies and
commisssions."
The code that was surrupticiously changed fooling the 'know nothing public". JB