[Brigade] PJB & the Big Tent GOP

JOHN EMERY emery at MARION.ULTRANET.COM
Mon Jul 22 17:46:00 MDT 1996

JOHN EMERY
64 Brockton Ave
Scituate Ma 02066
617 545 1680

"When all government domestic and foreign,in little as in great things,shall
be drawn to Washington as the center of all power,it will render powerless
the checks of one government on another,and will become as venal as the
government from which we seperated."
Thomas Jefferson 1821