your mail

john jfearon at INTERGATE.NET
Wed Jul 24 09:40:16 MDT 1996

I couldn't agree with you more about old Dole.  I'm sure he is a great
guy, but he is no match for slick and slimy Willy.  I am active in my
county Republican Party and I go to the state conventions.  I just feel
like there is nothing for me to support.  Clinton is so awful!!!!! that I
could never support him.  Dole is surrounding himself with pro-choicers
and antiguners.  I think that stinks too.  I guess I may as well go to
the mountains or something and call that day a wash, so far as national
elections are going.