Affirmative Action and the CCRI

JB nunes at SISNA.COM
Wed Jul 24 14:38:43 MDT 1996

At 07:54 AM 7/23/96 -0800, you wrote:
>You post an excellent article.  And I also believe that Affirmative Action has
>gone way too far.  But you do present some interesting points of debate - you
>say that Mr. King's dream is "jeopardized by the institution of Affirmative
>Action".
>

>Just how do you propose to make that happen?
>
>Stephen Frye

The bottom line is that the US is a Constitutional gov and nothing in the
constitution gives anyone a legal right to discriminate or use quotas. If
you are committing an illegal act you are acting against our laws and are
enemies of those that conform to our premise of equal rights. Affirmative
Action is unconstitutional and those that use it should and must be duly
punished.  JB