your mail

john jfearon at INTERGATE.NET
Wed Jul 24 18:23:22 MDT 1996

I understand what you mean.  I guess I probably will vote for the old
coot.  He sure is doing everything possible to disgust me and any other
self-respecting conservative.  A fair number of republicans are becoming
the types of wimps which want to try and please everyone.  They are
waffling on what I thought, were the principals they stood for.  I now,
wonder what they do stand for?  I doubt they even know.  Its a damn
shame.  I cant believe the republican higharchy made the primaries happen
early, so they could get Dole in there?  I wonder how they will feel if
they fall flat on their faces?  The thing is, that we will all be pulled
down with them, because their unwillingness to think.