C-NEWS: Rep. Collins on the white race (fwd)

Helen Cadogan hc40 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Thu Jul 25 18:45:24 MDT 1996

Dum-dum-dum, another one bites the dust!

Helen

<interesting stuff snipped>
>>      Collins spokeswoman Audrey Wright said Collins "does not harbor
>>ill feelings toward the entire [white] race."
>>      Collins, the
>>subject of Justice Department and House Ethics Committee probes
>>of her congressional office and campaign finances, faces a
>>crowded field of opponents in the Aug. 6 primary.
>
>###
>

>-------
>To unsubscribe from c-news, send the message UNSUBSCRIBE c-news to
>majordomo at world.std.com. Contact owner-c-news at world.std.com with questions.

"If we must die, let it not be like hogs
Hunted and penned in an inglorious spot,....
If we must die, O let us nobly die,....
What though before us lies the open grave?
Like men we'll face the murderous, cowardly pack,
Pressed to the wall, dying, but fighting back!"

                                         --Claude McKay, "If We Must Die"

http://www.talkin-drum.com/canboulay/