Affirmative Action and the CCRI

JB nunes at SISNA.COM
Fri Jul 26 16:02:34 MDT 1996

>Is that better than saying we are "Americans"?

fLike it or not you are the only
ethnic group, and the legal target of this society, that has no voice.
All of the so-called minorities have a legal ethnic title which
gives them a decided advantage. You or I can never expect them to give up
this advantage voluntarily. The Leadership Conference in D.C. has a member-
ship approaching 200 of minority organizations and European Americans or
'whites' are not represented. They lobby endlessly to form our laws and we
have no one lobby taking our case to congress. All we are asking for is a
share of the running of the US. Most of the middle class are EAs but we have
little influence to control the border or stop the drug traffic because we have
virtually no solidarity. Many are determined to force us to remain under the
denigrated 'white' which was forced on us legally by Carter in 1977 because
we were not represented where the Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans
and African Americans were invited and inlluenced the results. This all comes
from much research and finally the Directive #15 from the Office of Manage-
ment and Budget. We want a level playing field do you? JB